2010年11月9日 星期二

Walau.

Today hor.
Me wan go choir liao eh.
But hor tat uncle din came and fetch me
Kek ki.
Walau.
He arh.
I yesterday kar say got choir nia thn din fetch me.
C*b*i lar.
Thn after skul he ask me y din see tiok me.
Bo came say bo came lar.
Wat din c tiok me!
Me really got wait u and wait so long time lor.
Thn me mah went home lor.
My mun fetch my brother go worked le.
Me at outside wait and wait.
Me wait like one hours at outside arh.
But nvm lar.
Thn my mun tiok fetch me go primary skul get money.
Today <刚好是毕业典礼>
Me really dunno.
Walau.
Me go in hall by myself arh.
So scared.
They c tiao me.
Me today so sad din do Four things
--- kar Wan Lin say "hi"
--- Bo manners
--- Din talk wif teachers.
--- Din say' bye-bye' to teachers( Pn. Yew and Pn. Koay)
Kakaz.
Nvm dy lar.
Coz past time liao.
Me go Skul.
Ofcoz secondary skul.
C tiok Ch'ng Yi.
Thn talk wif her.
Jo Yi thn came.
Talk talk talk wif her .
So happy.
Long time no talk.
And all talk about primary skul.
Say 20/11 wan go Gurney.
Happy > <
Computer class.
Facebook > <
BC eh si hor, Me bo bring <墨汁and 毛笔>
So, teacher ask me go <抹> window
Me n JoLynn thn ply ply ply
Walau
A happy day.
Thn go change water. We walk lai walk ki.
Tat Geografi eh teacher hor
Hate her lor.
She teach wat me also din listen.
Coz i hate her so much i .
Went home.
Go tuition thn only got me n LayPhing nia.
So, teacher din teach
Tat teacher arh every time 8:30 we tuition thn9.00 only start
And 10:30 finish he 10.00 finish.
Hate him so much.
Me very Kek ki eh but beh say out coz tat teacher at there nia.






I Hate You..

沒有留言:

張貼留言