2010年11月4日 星期四

Today me also dunno y while wake up.
Me very unhapi n sad.
I think coz of Him.
Haiz.
Tat Badawi eh hor.
Me din finish ask Lay Phing come my house.
But...
She got dancing so cant come le.
Me also dunno how le lor.
Chap Siao tat Puan Ko.
I already send messages to JunLing, ChyiEn, YeePing,LayPhing n ChingWooi on Facebook
But they din reply.
So scared they din on9.
I dunno wan do wat in tis a few days.
I think my things cant finish le.
But...
I also dun wan study.
I love study Sometimes.
Also hate study Sometimes.



I dunno y they very hate CW.
But... I think she din do anythings le.
She juz read books.
But me also dunno y sometimes got a bit hate her.


Chyi En --
She helped me a lot. She is a good fren. Yesterday, we r very hapi in skul. But. I dunno y me got things also scared to tell her. She had changed. I thinks last time eh her in very very very good. But now she is very good only. I also dunno y. I was happy to cham her in skul. At skul, we laugh a lot.. Now thinking also very very hapi. Thanks.

Denyce--
She is such a good fren. She very good and is a helpful person. But she very nice me tiok like <利用>u. Sorry. Now onwards, I wont be tat wif her. I will her very good. I felt very very very sorry of her. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry very muchi. Well, I think u will not be <放在心上>. Yesterday, u walk bac home. I'm sorry for tat. Coz u say u dun wan sit motor thn i ask u tell tat girl u walk bac. I think if I'm a good fren like Chyi En she will not asking u to do tat. She will ask u sit motor. At last, me <丢下> u urself. U also make me laugh a lot. Thanks. I got wat secret I told u and u helped me. Yor. I dunno how to say. I'm now felt sorry of u.<内疚>. U also had changed u last time not like tat eh. But, nvm. Coz i felt hapi to cham u and ChyiEn.

YeePing--
I'm very sorry for u. Coz i u not good. I also dunno y. Okays, now onwards, I will change my manners. Like yesterday, we sit at floor, u say wat me also like dislikes aneh. Very sorry for tat. U also made me laugh a lot. And help me a lot and a lot.

Jacquelene--
Now, u cham wif her. I also not mind. I dun wan u cham wif me coz i think u like to cham VinNee more than me. And...But, I think I no nid talk wif u any more. Coz u had tell VinNee I told u eh secret. Ya, u hate me. I know. Maybe in science lab, me also no nid told u wat secret but u r a really good fren. I also dunno y i told u all the things. U really really changed. May I changed u back? No, u cham wif VinNee. So, U had changed. I think not coz of VinNee. Is ur Problem.

Gillian--
Thanks for told me a lot a lot of ur things and listened my secret. I think me n u eh <感情>had changed. I think is coz of me din cham wif Jacquelene coz u also less cham me le. But nvm...Sometimes I'm very hesitated about u n Lay Phing coz i dunno i wan help who. Maybe at the games was started, me is the middle one. I din help u or Lay Phing at all. I admit tat sometimes i was saying u coz maybe i believe her sometimes. But I din tell her about u tell me eh secret.


Lay Phing--
Thanks for help me a lot. While I'm very sad. Is u. Is u ask me wat happened n make me laugh. Thanks. But i dunno y sometimes i will very hate u. I think tat i misunderstood u le. Or ? Really, I really dunno. Sorry. I will do my best. Like yesterday, at tuition, I dunno y i think u r very Hiao. And u ask me wear Deathnote eh shirts but u din wear. Well, I will try me Best. Thanks for help me a lot and Sorry for my manners.

Janice, Shirley, Ching Wooi n all my fren--
Thanks a lot... Sorry if i had do wrong things.





I had upload picture
Yeah.
Happy.

4 則留言:

  1. 天意弄人,是你的就是你的...希望您一定要好好珍惜身邊的幸福~

    相信自己! 加油!

    回覆刪除
  2. Sry!!...Wee Wen, actually i know our 感情 really change, i know, maybe we can't like last time, but i will try my best to "pull back our friendship", I hope everything will be back to normal, can?

    回覆刪除
  3. Aiyo. Nvm lar. Coz I know is my wrong. 我知道这几个月我都对你不好...这个我知道的.我也不知道为什么会这样. 哎呀~算了啦..反正都过去了

    回覆刪除