2010年10月2日 星期六

不知道怎样才好~

Say u first. I dunno wan how. I think tat u dun love me. Only play play nia. I'm very sad. Maybe at first. Me tiok beh sai accept u. Now kar<后悔> . Me sms wif u from morning to night. But i also dunno wat we r sms-ing. U din me at all. I wan to ask. U still love me ? I din sms wif u. I also din think of u. Maybe i think for another boy. Sorry. At skul, me also din miss u. I really love u ? I ask myself again n again. I also dunno. Sorry. I wan ask u to<分手>. But. I dun wan i dun wan heart tiok u. Maybe<分手>is a good . I think. Maybe i din love le. It's coz. U din<> me. I sick. I think u also like tat like tat nia. At skul. U din company me. After skul also. Me very<后悔>.


On you. I cant find i wan eh < 幸福 >. Sorry.

Maybe we at first tdk boleh together. I dunno y at first i will <冲动> accept u. I told u. My eh come my house find me. U din. I know u live in sungai ara. Very . But. My also live at there . Y he can come u cnt? My very me. U leh? He can top up my phone money to me. Me say dun wan. U also can top up for me eh mah.
<到底我们是不是应该做一个决定了呢 >


Tis a few say. Me n Jacquelene eh relationship bo ho ki. Coz got her at there. I hate her. Y she wan <抢掉> my frenz.
<还故意在我面前叫他>.
I also dunno Jacquelene think wat eh.She cham wif her. Also cham wif me. I dun wan. Me n her is bo ko leng eh. < 我愿意放手 >. Let u two together. <我的妒嫉新越来越重了 >



I Miss You <-- Wen

沒有留言:

張貼留言